Please use the following forms and quick links to
prepare for your next Kentucky Festival Pageant event!
State pageant raffle prize is a $100 WalMart gift card. Every ticket sold/$1 turned in counts as $1 toward your registration fees! Please print as many as needed. Please turn tickets in at registration.
There must be an "ad invoice" submitted with ad page you sell. Emailed versions of ad pages are not accepted. We must receive prints of your ads via mail. This will ensure everyone's ad will appear exactly as they wish!
Rules and Competition Criteria
All AmeriFest pageants are natural pageants. The criteria is listed below.
If you have questions call or text
*** All rules apply for preliminary and state pageants! ***
Common Questions Answered
1. Checks made payable to AmeriFest LLC
2. Entries for preliminaries can be made here online by clicking "Enter Online" or mailing the completed entry form and photo by the pageant deadline to PO Box 1174 Richmond, KY 40476
3. Any photos submitted should have a press release in your possession, do NOT submit to us. They should be unaltered photos (light touch ups allowed, no added teeth, lashes, etc to the photos). They may be up to 8x10 in color or black and white. Always must be labeled with name and age. NO frames ever permitted.
4. Ads are not returned.
5. We may reject any ad we deem unsuitable for our audience , appropriate materials
6. Any ads submitted after the deadline may be rejected.
7. Walmart chances may be sold up until pageant day and $1 for $1 go toward any fees or items you have marked. You must still send in a portion as a deposit by your deadline. Bring tickets cut up to the pageant.
8. Any title may be relinquished if the state or national offices conclude that a contestants has abused or misused or misrepresented AmeriFest or State Festival Associations. For example, seen drinking or doing drugs in their title sash, in clubs or other facilities where it is not viewed in a positive light or sets a good example, they are seen on social media with nudity or profanity. All contestants and winners must hold themselves to a high moral standard and set an example for the younger contestants and represent their state with class and dignity.
9. IF for some reason a state or national title holder (grand supreme) were to win another title during their reign that permitted them from representing AmeriFest or their respective state title, the title and all responsibilities and appearances, including the crowning of her successor , will be handed down to the next highest score behind her (normally Mini Supreme). We do NOT prohibit you from competing in other pageants during your reign, however if you do win a title or have another obligation that prohibits you from carrying out your duties this would apply. If any Preteen, Teen, or Miss winner becomes pregnant during her reign, all titles and responsibilities would be handed down to the next highest score in line. This does not apply to MS, Mrs., or Modern Woman divisions.